Me and my girlfriend stayed for 4 nights on the Mercure Tour Eiffel Grenelle. That was the 4th time that we have stayed there. It is a very good option, specially for tourists. There is a underground station just in front of the hotel, so you can reach the main atractions with just a few stops.
The breakfast still very good, with plenty of options of bread, juices and cheeses.
However, if you're looking for something fancier, I would suggest another hotel. The room is not that big, and the infrastructure of the buildins requires a few changes to improve.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle Hotel
- Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle Hotel Paris
- Mercure Paris
- Accor Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 star hotel offers a prestigious and traditional setting as well as the advantages you would expect from a top hotel located in the heart of Paris, steps away from the Eiffel Tower. Fitness & sauna. Private indoor car-park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, ACCOR, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.