I booked twin beds but upon arrival was given two separate rooms with double beds. It was a pleasant surprise - However, i realised later this was given as the AC was not working in the hotel. It was not a problem for me to tolerate the slightly chilly room for privacy. The room lovely - it was big, clean, spacious (see pictures) and the TV had multiple channels including some English ones.
Staff were friendly and there was free Wifi available. I have sensitive skin but suffered no irritation from the sheets or the toiletries provided. Location was good having been very near the Colonel Fabien station and there was an excellent cafe near by (Cafe Des Dames). Would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Jemmapes 10eme hotel is located in downtown Paris, a short stroll from the Canal Saint Martin, the Buttes Chaumont and the Parc de La Villette (la Cite des Sciences). The railway station is 500 m away. The hotel has 49 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi Internet access (2 are adapted for disabled persons) and a meeting room. A bar with snacks 24/24 is at your disposal. A restaurant and public covered pay parking are near the hotel. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Paris Canal Saint Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Jemmapes 10eme Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Jemmapes 10eme