Very good location if you want to explore the Montmartre, garage is the only problem because it stays one block away from the hotel wich matters if it is cold or rainning. Otherwise the hotel is good, the view from the top is astonishment, you can see the Eiffel tower and the Sacre Couer. Breakfast is excellent and the staff amazing. The train line passes behind the hotel(you can find Gare L'est just a few metters, but that doesn't make your sleeping time annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to the Gare de l'Est railway station, 10 min walk from the Gare du Nord, ensuring direct access to Roissy and the Villepinte Exhibition Park (TGV, Thalys, Eurostar, RER), a few minutes metro ride from the centre of Paris. The hotel offers 160 air-conditioned rooms. Public pay parking 300 m from the hotel (at the Gare de l'Est). Renovation work is currently in progress, continuing until September 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Paris Gare De l`Est Chateau Landon Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Chateau Landon