“1 night stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon

You added Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon to your Saves list
Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 et 3 rue de Chateau Landon, 75010 Paris, France (Formerly All Seasons)   |
Ranked #783 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
New Delhi, Delhi, India
“1 night stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Hotel is located in a very good location. Very close to the Gare du Nord train station, though I did find streets at night to be little unsafe, but during may 4 day visit to Paris I realized that this is true for almost all locations in Paris. Staff was very helpful. Special mention of the trainee Rahim Khan, he was very helpful and courteous in his behavoiur.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights mid Apr. It was good and I was happy about it. It locates just above the metro station so it is absolutely convenient. Staff spoke good English and were helpful. I liked the unlimited free Wifi, which was pretty stable, compared to the 3G of my mobile. However, we have to go downstairs to the lounge to get drinking water. The air conditioning wasn't work well and the room temperature was high inside the room. But overall it was a very good stay, good value for money.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Peterborough
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

As you can't select a 3.5 rating I thought I'd explain! It has good and less good points. On the plus side it's right next to Gare De L'est so handy for Metro, breakfast was quite good with fresh fruit, yoghurt and juices as well as usual continental fare, hot drinks machine was available free all the time (you will have to buy milk from supermarket round corner though), price was very reasonable and place was clean. On the minus side room did stay too warm (I don't think aircon was on at time). towels are thin, you can hear a little road noise (especially sirens) but I guess that applies to most cental Paris hotels.

Room Tip: as others have mentioned odd numbered rooms face road so avoids train noise (mainline terminal right...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Good location for an hotel in Paris the hole experience was ok check in time slow but OK thinking check in time was 14:00 .... The surprise was in the middle off the night the hole hotel was shaking because of train pasing , good luck if somebody is planing too visit ibis Gare du est

Room Tip: Don't stay on the rail side you will be surprise.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Taipei, Taiwan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I booked 2 nights (from Apr 6th to 8th) in Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon. The hotel locates in a rather convenient location next to a subway station. The lobby and the room are spacious and clean. Initially I was expecting to have a great stay here but it turned out to be a disaster on the second day of my stay on Apr 7th when I found there was no hot water in the bathroom in the afternoon and soon no water supply afterwards. I called the front desk only to get the response "Thank you for informing us." The front desk did not tell when to fix water supply and hung up the phone!!!
I was planning to have a shower at that time and preparing myself for a formal gathering in the evening. After 2 more hours of waiting and found nothing was improving, I called again, having exactly the same response from the front desk. Finally I decided to leave this hotel at 4pm in the afternoon and found a neighboring hotel to get myself a hot shower. When I told the front desk of Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon that I'm leaving due to their shortage of water supply, he simply said "yes" and got my room key back. Though I had wasted my second night fee, I am glad I made a correct decision to leave this hotel as early as possible.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

chepstow wales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I chose this hotel from a range for an offer including Eurostar to and from London, and as my son and I were going to use rail as our main mode of transport, the location of this Hotel was important.

Situated overlooking Gare De I'Est and within 10 minutes stroll from Gare Du Nord and coupled with easy access to the RER/Metro for those visitors who need close transport links then look no further.

The hotel itself is typical of the "Styles" range, good sized rooms with all the expected amenities, The staff were very helpful when we arrived and answered any queries I had during our stay. The wi-fi was a bit temperamental but that could well have been my device, and the breakfast was very good with a wide range of items available for a continental breakfast,with a plentiful supply of cereals, baguettes, croissant, yoghurts and tea/coffee and orange juice which was obtained from a juicer using freshly cut oranges (the look on some of the guests was worth the price alone !!)
I said earlier in my review about the helpful staff, I mentioned to them that our bathroom light switch was faulty and on our return that same evening the light switch had been repaired One All in all an excellent hotel with good facilities and for a reasonable price, I cannot fault our stay in this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Fort McMurray, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is a spartan hotel with smallish rooms. The washroom was a good size, though. I didn't think housekeeping did a great job - the floor and wall around the toilet didn't seem very clean to me. The room was usually too warm because their A/C doesn't turn on until later in spring, but we were able to compensate by leaving the window open most of the time. Our room was on the 8th floor overlooking the Gare de l'Est, so it was fairly noisy with the window open. I used ear plugs at night. The bed was very comfy, but the water temperature was constantly changing. It could go from perfect to freezing to scalding in just a few seconds. It's also quite a big step to get into the tub - those with bad knees beware. The staff were helpful and friendly. Pains aux chocolats for breakfast were fantastic! Best feature - it's right above a metro station, literally a 30 second walk from the door. Also, there are some good restaurants nearby: La Pizza Marina, Ristorante Giacomo, and Cafe Chateau Landon.

Room Tip: Rooms on the train station side are noisy.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon? Share your experiences!