This is a spartan hotel with smallish rooms. The washroom was a good size, though. I didn't think housekeeping did a great job - the floor and wall around the toilet didn't seem very clean to me. The room was usually too warm because their A/C doesn't turn on until later in spring, but we were able to compensate by leaving the window open most of the time. Our room was on the 8th floor overlooking the Gare de l'Est, so it was fairly noisy with the window open. I used ear plugs at night. The bed was very comfy, but the water temperature was constantly changing. It could go from perfect to freezing to scalding in just a few seconds. It's also quite a big step to get into the tub - those with bad knees beware. The staff were helpful and friendly. Pains aux chocolats for breakfast were fantastic! Best feature - it's right above a metro station, literally a 30 second walk from the door. Also, there are some good restaurants nearby: La Pizza Marina, Ristorante Giacomo, and Cafe Chateau Landon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to the Gare de l'Est railway station, 10 min walk from the Gare du Nord, ensuring direct access to Roissy and the Villepinte Exhibition Park (TGV, Thalys, Eurostar, RER), a few minutes metro ride from the centre of Paris. The hotel offers 160 air-conditioned rooms. Public pay parking 300 m from the hotel (at the Gare de l'Est). Renovation work is currently in progress, continuing until September 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Paris Gare De l`Est Chateau Landon Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Chateau Landon