Had a great stay at Ibis La Villette. Arrived with a big group (2 touring cars) and enjoyed 2 days in Paris. Check-in was efficient, staff very friendly, possibility to put things in a safe behind the reception desk to which I got the key, rooms tiny but perfect, lovely hot shower with good soap. Rooms are not completely silent but perfect when you're extremely tired after a long day. Definitely worth it. Breakfast was great for a good start of the day. For a short weekend in Paris, I will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme hotel is located in the north east of Paris, overlooking the Canal de l Ourcq, 400 m from the Cite des Sciences La Villette, 3 km from the Buttes Chaumont park and 18 km from Roissy airport. The hotel has 284 rooms with WiFi Internet including 6 for guests with limited mobility as well as 3 meeting rooms. Other features include the LA TABLE restaurant, a bar and snacks available 24 hours. There is private parking for 16 vehicles, phone bookings necessary. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Villette 19eme