The staff is very friendly and they can speak English! This is a big thing if you go to France. The hotel is simple, but very clean and organized. They cleaned our room every day. The metro station is about 5-6 minutes on foot, not far away. The wifi is free, but this is the normal on my opinion. The breakfast isn't expensive, the price is normal. Not poor, but isn't large selection. A mistake: The walls are very thin and I can hear everything from the other rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme Hotel Paris
- Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme Hotel
- Accor Paris La Villette 19eme
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme hotel is located in the north east of Paris, overlooking the Canal de l Ourcq, 400 m from the Cite des Sciences La Villette, 3 km from the Buttes Chaumont park and 18 km from Roissy airport. The hotel has 284 rooms with WiFi Internet including 6 for guests with limited mobility as well as 3 meeting rooms. Other features include the LA TABLE restaurant, a bar and snacks available 24 hours. There is private parking for 16 vehicles, phone bookings necessary. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.