Located alongside the canal and only 5 mins from the Metro and sufficiently far out of town not to be surrounded by tourists, but only 6 stops from Gare de l'Est. Located in a slightly run down area, we nevertheless felt safe. The hotel was clean and tidy, though the rooms a little small, but bigger than many we've been in in Paris. Staff very helpful - our phone wouldn't work and they had it sorted quickly. The in house café/restaurant was good. There are a number of cafés and bars nearby which were good value and obviously well respected as they are well used by the local residents. Would happily use again. p.s. the concert was excellent :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme hotel is located in the north east of Paris, overlooking the Canal de l Ourcq, 400 m from the Cite des Sciences La Villette, 3 km from the Buttes Chaumont park and 18 km from Roissy airport. The hotel has 284 rooms with WiFi Internet including 6 for guests with limited mobility as well as 3 meeting rooms. Other features include the LA TABLE restaurant, a bar and snacks available 24 hours. There is private parking for 16 vehicles, phone bookings necessary. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Villette 19eme