a typical Parisian hotel. small room and staff who cant speak English. the hotel is slightly far out from most of the attractions in Paris however, there is a metro line close by which is easily accessible. The rooms are small but they are spotless, the cleaning staff come in every day and have the rooms sparkling. the service staff are not great, took nearly ten minutes to order a pizza then it took another 45 minutes for the pizza to come. it came down to the table in a pizza take-away box and was very cold. when i got up to go to my room the waitress came and told me that i hadn't paid for it? (you have to pay for everything when ordering). overall it was clean and comfortable but i would not go back as it is a little far out from the major attractions and the service staff are poor.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme Hotel Paris
- Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme Hotel
- Accor Paris La Villette 19eme
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme hotel is located in the north east of Paris, overlooking the Canal de l Ourcq, 400 m from the Cite des Sciences La Villette, 3 km from the Buttes Chaumont park and 18 km from Roissy airport. The hotel has 284 rooms with WiFi Internet including 6 for guests with limited mobility as well as 3 meeting rooms. Other features include the LA TABLE restaurant, a bar and snacks available 24 hours. There is private parking for 16 vehicles, phone bookings necessary. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.