Stayed at this hotel for a week. I recommend it to anyone who's on a budget and wants a clean hotel. I stayed with 2 friends in a triple room, we were a little worried before we go about the size of the room but it was ok, we had 5 bags between the 3 of us and there was still space to walk around. And the room was very clean as well.
The staff at the reception were nice and helpful and always greeted us with a smile.
There is an elevator at the hotel, not big though (takes 4-5 people without the bags). The neighborhood itself is really nice and lively. Everything you need is a few steps from the hotel. The metro station (Tolbiac) is 5 mins walking distance, lots of cafes and shops on avenue d'italie and Carrefour supermarket at Italie 2 mall which is 7-10 mins walking distance. Also the hotel is not as far from Paris center as I thought it was, almost all attractions are reachable by the metro in 10-20 mins.
Overall a good hotel. Recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Italie Tolbiac 13eme Hotel
- Ibis Paris Italie Tolbiac 13eme Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Tolbiac 13ème hotel is located in Paris, 500 m from the Chinese District, 1 km from La Grande Bibliothèque de France and 2 km from the Ministry of Finance. Orly airport is 15 km away. The hotel has 60 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi Internet access (3 are adapted for disabled persons). A bar, snacks 24/24 and outdoor covered pay parking are at your disposal. There is a restaurant close by. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ibis Paris Italie Tolbiac 13eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.