We booked a tour based at this hotel. The tour company and the courier couldn't be faulted, but the hotel was very disappointing. The rooms were not clean and we had one small towel each in the bathroom. There was a noise from pipes which continued through the night, and we found that the electric heater only blew out cold air. We were told when to go down to breakfast. The first morning, at 8 am there was a great choice of croissants, fruits and yoghurts, preserves, ham, cheese and spanish omelette, plus a variety of teas and freshly made coffee. On the last morning we were told to come into breakfast at 9 am, which we did, to find there were no croissants, fruit for yoghurt, preserves, cheese, omelette, breakfast tea, and the only coffee available was from a vending machine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Alésia Montparnasse hotel is located in the centre of Paris, 3 km from the Exhibition Centre at Porte de Versailles, 4 km from the Latin Quarter and 5 km from the Eiffel Tower. The airport is 15 km away. The hotel has 264 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi Internet access, including 5 adapted for disabled persons, as well as 8 meeting rooms. LE RESTAURANT, a bar, snacks 24/24, and private covered parking (not free) are at your disposal. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Paris Alesia Montparnasse 14eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Alesia Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Alesia Montparnasse
- Ibis Alesia Montparnasse