My experience with this hotel is nothing like the bad reviews listed on this site. I found it to be clean, quiet, very well-located near a metro station and small supermarket. The rooms are small, but that is usual in Paris. We were too busy enjoying this wonderful city to spend time in a room in any case!
The continental breakfast was just to my taste- fresh pain au chocolat, fruit, yoghurt and hot chocolate/coffee were all lovely.
If you want a luxurious room with full English breakfast every day then perhaps Paris isn't right for you anyway.
Good value for money.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Alesia Montparnasse Hotel
- Ibis Paris Alesia Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Alesia Montparnasse
- Ibis Alesia Montparnasse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Alésia Montparnasse hotel is located in the centre of Paris, 3 km from the Exhibition Centre at Porte de Versailles, 4 km from the Latin Quarter and 5 km from the Eiffel Tower. The airport is 15 km away. The hotel has 264 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi Internet access, including 5 adapted for disabled persons, as well as 8 meeting rooms. LE RESTAURANT, a bar, snacks 24/24, and private covered parking (not free) are at your disposal. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Ibis Paris Alesia Montparnasse 14eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.