Apart from the cold reception at the front desk, and the tiny room (we were travelling with an infant and by the time they brought a very ugly cot, it occupied the little space in the room), the 3 in 1 soap (who does that?!), only 1 staff to attend to all the guest at diner, the stay was actually okay. the cleaning ladies and kitchen staff were extremely helpful which was a plus
other than that, the best thing about the hotel was the location and probably breakfast. breakfast was cheaper @ 9 euro's since it was buffet breakfast and though there are cafe's in the area, the variety available at the hotel was worth more than the 9 euro's paid.
there are shops that line the road leading to the Alesia Metro station so for us, shopping started as soon as we dropped our bags as we were able to get discounts even in september.
however, if you plan on a fancy trip with plenty of time to spend lying in your hotel room, then look elsewhere. but for a place to sleep and hit the city, this is not a bad choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Alésia Montparnasse hotel is located in the centre of Paris, 3 km from the Exhibition Centre at Porte de Versailles, 4 km from the Latin Quarter and 5 km from the Eiffel Tower. The airport is 15 km away. The hotel has 264 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi Internet access, including 5 adapted for disabled persons, as well as 8 meeting rooms. LE RESTAURANT, a bar, snacks 24/24, and private covered parking (not free) are at your disposal. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Ibis Paris Alesia Montparnasse 14eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Alesia Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Alesia Montparnasse
- Ibis Alesia Montparnasse