My wife and I stayed here during Valentines weekend for a romantic break to celebrate our engagement anniversary. The staff were very polite, friendly and helpful everything we would expect. If you are looking to stay in the centre of a Parisien neighbourhood this is it!
You can walk to the Eiffel Tower in around 1hr 30m, a step away from the antique markets, the metro is around the corner, the tram a couple of streets away.
The appartment we rented was a self contained one so all the kitchen requirements one would expect, good flat screen tv, hifi - not that was much time to watch tv! There are supermarkets large and small 2-10mins away also french-moroccan owned/run supermarkets selling delicious rotisserie chickens! tubs of stuffed olives houmous etc to take back and eat in if you wish, and of course the typical coffee bars. So do stay here if you think this sounds what you are seeking!
We flew from Southampton with FlyBe early on the Saturday returned the Monday and managed to fit in a good 3hrs up the Eiffel, cruised the Seine on Batobus [a must] visited the zoological gardens and did the Car Rouge [book this online prior to going to save some euros!] and a few miles of walking Paris districts, oh the tram is superquick, cheap,clean so look this one up aswell!
As usual please feel free to drop us an email and we will endeavour to answer your questions.
All the best Andrew 'n' Nicola ;-)
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Porte De Versailles Paris Hotel Paris
- Citadines Porte De Versailles Paris Hotel
- Citadines Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an authentic Parisian area, complete with wide boulevards lined with trees and magnificent late 19th and early 20th-century buildings dotting the landscape. It is also conveniently near Broussais, gare Montparnasse, Saint-Joseph and Notre-Dame-du-Bon-Secours hospitals, and is only a 10-minute drive from Porte de Versailles Exhibition Park.Right at the door of your Apart'hotel are streets full of shops, open-air markets and discreet lanes and squares. Not far away, the flea market at Porte de Vanves and the charming Parc Montsouris are ideal places to visit in the vibe of the city.Absolute must-see: The Parc Georges Brassens (with its rose gardens, perfumed garden and second-hand book market on weekends) . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Citadines Didot Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.