Stayed here like 3 yrs ago. It was quite clean and nice. The best thing about this hostel was balconies. It's not really close to eiffel tower and all, but still nice. Try to walk if you get off at Gare du Nord. I didn't know it was that close, so I took a taxi and this old man charged me about 20 euro. God blessed him that night. Anyway, it's a good place. You'll feel much better if you don't expect to much things of a budget hostel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vintage Hostel welcomes you in Montmartre district and is located few steps from Gare du Nord, Sacre Coeur church and other famous areas in Paris.Come and enjoy our services in private or mixed dormitories, private single/double rooms , equipped with ensuite bathroom, air conditionning.You now can also benefit from our newly refurbished superior dorms, with lockers, bedshettes and towels included ...Free wifi in the lobby, and a kitchen area is also at your disposal. We also organize events for funny times with us ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Agoda, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Vintage Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintage Hotel Paris
- Prelude Gare Du Nord Paris
- Prelude Hotel Gare Du Nord
- Prelude Gare Du Nord Hotel