“Charming hotel in a great location” 5 of 5 stars

You added Hotel Josephine to your Saves list
Hotel Josephine
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   67 rue Blanche, 75009 Paris, France   |
Special Deal
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #306 of 1,792 Hotels in Paris
New York City, New York
“Charming hotel in a great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stayed at Josephine hotel for a week for vacation and i was very pleased by the romantic atmosphere remiding the roaring twenties.
The hotel is located very near from Montmartre and very close from the subway station. Everything was easy thanks to the helpfulness and the kindness of the personnal.

The hotel is also located at a walking distance of restaurants and but but is quiet and the quality of the room was exceptionnal comparate to the other hotel in the area.

this is a place I would definitly recommend for couple/friends/family if you're looking for a cosy and convenient stay in paris.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
RachidO567, Directeur général at Hotel Josephine, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Bonjour from Hotel Josephine Paris,

Merci beaucoup ! For having taking time tto send us your appeciation through Tripadvisor.

We have the pleasure to received your great describtion to what is look like our hotel and alsoyour feeling on it.

Hotel Josephine is an ideal stopover for your stay in Paris with your family or for your business trip.

With our kind regards.

Rachid Oumakhlouf,
Hotel manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in Hotel Josephine, a charming and gorgeous hotel in a wonderful Montmartre location. The staff were always polite and helpful, a rarity in many Parisian hotels these days! The rooms were elegant and comfortable. The hotel was named after Josephine Baker and you do feel immersed in real Paris (and it's a stone's throw to the Moulin Rouge)
I will definitely return with my family!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Bonjour from Paris, Hotel Josephine,

Thank you very much for your feedback further to your stay with,us at Hotel Josephine.

Your appréciations and recommandations are very important for us.

I remain at your disposal for anything and I hope to welcome you with your family very soon.

Best regards.

Rachid Oumakhlouf,
Hotel manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I felt the staff was very genuine & attentive staff. The accommodations were very tasteful. Thank you so much. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone. Perfect location. I hope I have the chance to travel to Paris again soon. When I do, I'll certainly be staying at the Hotel Josephine.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
RachidO567, Directeur général at Hotel Josephine, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Sir Hello from Paris, Hotel Josephine,

We thank you very much for your message of encouragement and congratulations.
You appreciate the services and amenities we proposed to you, in particular our staff and accomodation.

Remember that best rates are available on our official website for your next room reservation.

I remain at your disposal for all your requests.
We will be really happy to welcome you again soon. Do not hesitate to contact us directly to take advantage of our best rates and conditions.

With our kind regards.

Rachid Oumakhlouf, hotel manager with Hotel Josephine team.

Been to Hotel Josephine? Share your experiences!