My husband and I stayed for 3 nights and found it reasonably pleasant. Quite central with good restaurants nearby. The staff were friendly and let us check in early. Buffet breakfast good. Fairly old hotel (converted from flats) but comfortable except the "king size" bed was actually two single beds pushed together which came apart! Unfortunately the room was extremely hot - we were there at beginning of May and still cool outside. The airconditioning wouldn't work and apparently they couldn't fix it. I wouldn't recommend staying there in mid-summer.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ronceray Opera Hotel
- Best Western Ronceray Opera Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Ronceray Opera
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Ronceray Opéra is a magnificent building dating from the beginning of the 19th century. It is situated in the heart of Paris with the entrance in the charming Passage Jouffroy and a few minutes walk from the Opéra Garnier, The Louvre Museum and the major Parisian Department stores, Galéries Lafayette and Printemps. The 130 rooms offers services and facilities combining history and modern technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Ronceray Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.