Excellent hotel, great location one block from the opera. The room was very good, very quiet and very dark when u close the curtains. The bathroom have very good spaces. The price is good for what u get. I was very happy in my staying for 6 nights. My view of the room not was that good because it was the cheaper room, the view was like an interior terrace thats why I don't hear a sound.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Ambassador Hotel, Paris Opera Hotel
- Radisson Blu Ambassador Hotel, Paris Opera Hotel Paris
- Hotel Ambassador Paris
- Radisson Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel is in the centre of Paris in the Opera Garnier district, just very few minutes from the museum Louvre and the Sacré-Coeur. Guests staying at the hotel are just steps away from major attractions such as the Moulin Rouge and Folies Bergères and a short stroll from the business district and the Stock Exchange. The Opera House is only a five-minute walk away from the hotel while Galeries Lafayette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.