I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights prior to a river cruise this month and found the hotel to be wholly delightful. the rooms are not huge, but nor did they need to be. the beds were extremely comfortable, the buffet breakfast had an excellent variety and the staff were quite helpful with any inquiries we may have had. The rooms are not huge, but they were sufficient for the 2 of us. it is centrally located in the shopping district of Rue Hausmann and about 40 mins to the arc de triomphe, 30 mins walk from the louvre. the hotel is quiet and good for sleeping, Rue Hausmann is not a noisy street at night so we were able open the windows for fresh air. overall a good place to stay...no complaints.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Ambassador Hotel, Paris Opera Hotel
- Radisson Blu Ambassador Hotel, Paris Opera Hotel Paris
- Hotel Ambassador Paris
- Radisson Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel is in the centre of Paris in the Opera Garnier district, just very few minutes from the museum Louvre and the Sacré-Coeur. Guests staying at the hotel are just steps away from major attractions such as the Moulin Rouge and Folies Bergères and a short stroll from the business district and the Stock Exchange. The Opera House is only a five-minute walk away from the hotel while Galeries Lafayette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.