“You definitely won't regret about staying in this hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Package Deal
Ranked #22 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
Kiev, Ukraine
“You definitely won't regret about staying in this hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I spend there a weekend with my family and what can I say - I looooved this hotel! Very clean, stylish hotel with very nice people working there. So many pleasant details which made an excellent overall impression. Really, I had a feeling I was living in a 4 star hotel at least. We had free coffee and tea in our room, a great fan which is very important for my long hair, even an iron with a desk and a mirror with a special lightening is everything a lady needs! I surely will come back here next time and recommend this hotel to all my friends. I wish you prosperity and more grateful guests like me and my family. p.s. and yes, Christopher knows everything about being a great concierge :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Galileo, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for your warm comment! It was a real pleasure to welcome you with your family in our boutique hotel.
Delphine / Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Kiev, Ukraine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I visited Paris 5 times and this hotel is 100% the best! This hotel is very cute and nice..I was shocked when i found out it has just 3*...feels like 4 or even 5!
There is an iron in rooms and coffee/tea..I loved wooden floor in bathroom..bed is fantastic! i have problems with my back..but this bed is sooo comfortable!
Stuff is made by the most nice, kind and helpful people in Paris! Such a great service, Christopher is a very nice man, he will make you feel like you are some kind of superstar:))) very thoughtful man!
Thank you Galileo Hotel for such a nice weekend! <3

Room Tip: room 201 is very nice!
Dear Sasha,

What a wonderful comment!! All the team of the Galileo join me to thank you very much.
Do not hesitate to contact us directly for your next visit.
We hope to see you again very soon.
Taipei, Taiwan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I enjoyed our stay in this cozy hotel. It has great location and warm staff. We were very impressed for the excellent service rendered by hotel concierge Christopher. He was extremely friendly, warm, and provided many information. Thank you, Christopher!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Nelly R, Propriétaire at Hotel Galileo, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We thank you very much for your lovely comment! It was so nice to welcome you at the Galileo hotel.
south carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

My family and I stayed at the Galileo a week or so ago. It was perfect. We arrived on Bastille day and found that the celebration activities began at the Arc, which was a stones throw away!
The hotel is quite charming as well as it's staff and they all spoke wonderful English. Within a day or two you feel like family. The rooms, though small by American standards, were well appointed and extremely clean. We were delighted with the air conditioning, wifi and linens. While there is not a full service restaurant or bar in the hotel, the continental style breakfast each morning was wonderful and there is a small bar at the check in counter with spirits, wine and beer available throughout the evening, not to mention bars and restaurants less than a block away. As mentioned the location is perfect for dining, metro, & attractions. Christopher, the concierge was fabulous! He managed a wonderful dinner reservation for us on our arrival despite it being a National holiday and was never short on suggestions or help. My son accidental left a significant amount of cash in the dresser and Christopher not only held on to it until we could return the following week but also tracked us down in another region of France to alert us of the incident. I would highly recommend this hotel and would definitely return. Great experience and value.

Dear Lisa,

All the team of the Galileo hotel join me to thank you for your warm comment! We were so happy to welcome you with your family and to help you during your stay.
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

My daughter and I have just enjoyed our first stay at the Hotel Galileo on a weekend trip to Paris.

Concierge Christopher was the perfect host - friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

We had a lovely room on the ground floor with a large wet room (this room is usually reserved for disabled guests but as it hadn't been booked, we got it.

Breakfast was plentiful and very tasty and set us up for the day.

The hotel is a 2 minute walk from the Champs-Elysee so it makes a perfect base for site-seeing.

I will definitely stay here again next time I come to Paris.

Room Tip: Ground floor if not already booked.
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

What a lovely comment! We thank you very much and it was so nice to welcome you at the Galileo hotel with your daughter.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We have stayed at Hotel Galileo twice and both trips were excellent. We would not think of staying anywhere else. The staff goes out of their way to make sure you have a wonderful time while you are in Paris.

Bonjour de Paris,

All the team of the Galileo join me to thank you very much for your lovely comment! It was so nice to welcome you in our small boutique hotel.
Rabun Gap, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have found our special hotel in Paris. Having visited Normandy this spring, we dared to spend a few days in Paris at the end of the trip(our visit there 30 years ago was not a friendly one). Decided on a small hotel and we really hit the jackpot with Hotel Galileo. Just felt at home from the start. The location is so good....within a block of Champ Elyses and Arc de Trumph and all that offers. Room was on the small size, but most cozy. Christopher was most help in booking restaurant reservations. We were most delighted also to meet and get to know the lovely Delphine, the hotel manager, who was so welcoming and gracious Their 15 euros breakfast was a real bargain in this part of Paris. And please let me tell you about our Paris stay...the people was so very nice and helpful and at times so funny as we laughed together, We can not wait for our next visit to Paris!! And our stay at Hotel Gailileo.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you! Thank you! for your so warm comment! We were so happy to welcome you at the Galileo hotel and to help you during your stay.
Delphine / Manager

Been to Hotel Galileo? Share your experiences!