The Hotel lies in the pittoresk Montmatre Part of Paris. The Roms are small like everywhere in Paris, but if just Need a comfortable bed to sleep in and a barhroom, you should choose this Hotel which has the Metro 5 min. away infront of its doors.
- Also Known As:
- Jardins De Paris Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Jardins De Paris Montmartre Hotel
- Jardins De Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Les Jardins de Montmartre has 38 rooms for one, two or three peoples with all comforts. Our rooms are comfortable and modern; all have a bathroom with shower, a telephone, a courtesy tray, a flat screen TV, free local calls, free and unlimited wifi, free safe, a desk. Your buffet breakfast is served between 7am and 10:30 am every morning. We are offered a choice a pastries, hot drinks, cereals, bread, delicatessen, cheese, yogurts, eggs, juices. Our reception team is pleased to welcome you 24 hours a day. With your reservation, and for everyone you have a All comfort package or is included a continental breakfast, free and unlimited wifi, local calls, a free safe, all taxes, and the tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, AvailPro, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Les Jardins de Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.