Stayed here for 3 nights when i visited Paris for the first time.. the hotel is located close to transport locations and has direct bus to both arc d'triomphe and trocadero which leads you to palais chaillot opposite the eiffel tower.
The hotel itself was quite comfortable and was clean. Staff were friendly and also they have room service.. they offered breakfast for 9? but i did not go for it. Overall it was a good deal (65? a night) and value for money considering the location was quite close to few major attractions and stations..
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Ibis Paris Montmartre Hotel
- Accor Paris Montmartre
- Ibis Paris Montmartre
- Ibis Montmartre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between the Parisian department stores of the Boulevard Haussman and Sacre Coeur Basilica, the Ibis Paris Montmartre hotel is at the foot of Montmartre, close to the Place De Clichy Metro station (lines 2 and 13 direct to the Place De L Etoile and Les Invalides). Book one of our 326 airconditioned rooms with WiFi Internet (of which 8 are accessible for guests limited mobility) and make use of our facilities, the Le Marche Des Lorettes restaurant, bar, 24hr snacks and public pay parking. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Ibis Paris Montmartre 18eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.