Stayed here for two nights while in Paris. Room was comfortable and very clean, nicely appointed. Our breakfast was included and was very good. We had an evening drink in the bar our first night and the bartender was very nice and attentive. Great location, very safe, near a metro station and bus #95 (u can get it at the Louvre) drops you off right across the street from the hotel. Lots of restaurants nearby as well. Nice walk up to Sacre Coeur but be ready!! The hotel is in Montmartre but it's still a good uphill walk lol!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Mercure Paris Montmartre Hotel
- Accor Paris Montmartre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the foot of Sacré Coeur, close to the Moulin Rouge and the Haussmann-Opéra district's stores, the Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacré Coeur hotel offers spacious and modern rooms. Perfect for business travel or romantic weekends in Paris, the hotel is within easy reach of the Gare du Nord station, St Lazare train station, the metro and the main tourist attractions such as the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées, the La Défense business district, Carrefour Pleyel and the Stade de France ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacre Coeur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.