It's clean, good location with many bus stops and the metro nearby. Breakfast was a bit disappointing, but I went to another Ibis hotel in Paris CDG Airport and found the exact same thing. I guess breakfast is standardized in all Ibis hotels - Paris is an expensive city, after all. Same thing with the multi-function soap(shampoo+body wash+facial cleansing??). If you want some better care for your hair and skin, take your own products - the one given by the hotel isn't too good and it smells bad.
Biggest issue was the room size. Usually I'm not botherd by crampy rooms. But a standard double room with one extra bed was just too much - I wasn't able to walk around easily. I don't think they should allow extra beds for that room.
I complained a lot, but overall it's not bad for 1 or 2 nights' budget stay.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Place d`Italie 13eme Hotel
- Ibis Paris Place d`Italie 13eme Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Place d'Italie 13ème hotel is located in south Paris, 200 m from the Gobelins tapestry factory, 500 m from the Natural History Museum and 1 km from Chinatown. The nearest railway station is 1 km away and Orly airport 20 km. The hotel has 58 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi Internet access, including 3 adapted for disabled persons. A bar, snacks 24/24, public outdoor parking and private covered parking are at your disposal. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, ACCOR and Expedia so you can book your Ibis Paris Place d'Italie 13eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.