I arrived at the hotel late in the evening and was greeted by very friendly and polite staff. Unfortunately, having an Accor Platinum card did not really mean anything in terms of upgrade but the hotel is quite small.
Breakfast is very good for Paris, with a decent range which is regularly replenished. The restaurant does not serve evening meals but the hotel is located close to many nice restaurants offering a variety of cuisines.
The hotel is close to the metro with easy access to other areas of Paris. It took me 25 minutes on the metro to get to Montmartre.
The rooms were very clean and tidy with nice bathroom - a little on the small side but again very clean.
The internet connection was a bit on the slow side, but it was FOC so i cannot really hold this against the hotel.
Overall, a very pleasant stay!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d`Italie Hotel
- Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d`Italie Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Place d Italie. Quiet, air conditioned hotel with garden, terrace and private indoor parking. In the city centre near the National Library and the Manufacture des Gobelins tapestry workshop. An oasis of peace in the heart of bustling Paris.Hotel completely renovated in 2004. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Fastbooking, ACCOR, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d'Italie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.