I paid for a the larger room, and indeed it was spacious with a decent sized bathroom, a coffee machine, a fridge with free soft drinks and a fluffy bathrobe. Unfortunately the room was under-lit and depressing with an industrial dark brown floor covering and no decoration or charm. My room was on the first floor overlooking the Rue de l'Arcade. The noise starts at around 4am and a constant procession of rubbish collection and delivery vans keeps you awake until dawn. Not a good experience and I won't be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Paris Royal Madeleine hotel is located between La Madeleine church and the large department stores in the center of Paris. There is a public paying car park close to the hotel. At the end of the day, come and enjoy a cocktail at Still's Bar. All our rooms have Wi-Fi access. A business center is available in the lobby. Room service is available every day from 6pm to 2am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Paris Royal Madeleine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Royal Madeleine Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Royal Madeleine