Rooms were so small. This is by far the smallest hotel I've ever stayed in. I felt claustrophobic when I was awake. Other than that, front desk person was very helpful with recommendations and directions. The hotel was in close proximity with everything and there were lots of restaurants around the area. It is a five min walk from the Walk to Champ Elysees. To get to Champ's shopping area it was about a 15 min walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Paris Royal Madeleine hotel is located between La Madeleine church and the large department stores in the center of Paris. There is a public paying car park close to the hotel. At the end of the day, come and enjoy a cocktail at Still's Bar. All our rooms have Wi-Fi access. A business center is available in the lobby. Room service is available every day from 6pm to 2am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Paris Royal Madeleine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Royal Madeleine Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Royal Madeleine