Tiny clean rooms to pricing of the double. They have a "stock market pricing policy", which makes the price fluctuate between 200 and 350 Euros over the week. If you pay 200 it might be worth a 3 star, but the claimed 4 star goes to 2 when you pay 350 and breakfast is not included. WiFi is included though, and there is a little bar with intermittent service. Didn't have breakfast, so I can't say anything about that. But McDonalds serves breakfast 1030-1130 around the corner for 2 Euros, and there are a bunch of small places around Gare Saint-Lazar where you can have coffee and a croisant for 5 Euros
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Paris Royal Madeleine hotel is located between La Madeleine church and the large department stores in the center of Paris. There is a public paying car park close to the hotel. At the end of the day, come and enjoy a cocktail at Still's Bar. All our rooms have Wi-Fi access. A business center is available in the lobby. Room service is available every day from 6pm to 2am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Paris Royal Madeleine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Royal Madeleine Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Royal Madeleine