Stayed there over a weekend in middle of December 2013. The hotel is conveniently located in a chic neighborhood with plenty of resturants and high-end shopping. However the room which we were given was the smallest room we've stayed in (even by parisian standard) and the bath tub was not for an adult. Yet room was well equipped and clean. The open bar in the lobby is a treat, with plenty of snacks, fruits and soft drinks to choose from. Breakfast buffet is plentyful with fresh bread, pain-au-chocolat, scrambled eggs, ham etc. One complaint though, the height of most of the tables in the lobby is aimed at children, so adults are unable to sit comfortably at breakfast. We would stay there again if we find our way to Paris again, but would ask for a better room next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Hotel situated in the heart of Paris between Champs Elysees & the Opera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Saint Augustin Elysees - Astotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Augustin Elysees Hotel
- Saint Augustin Elysees Paris