“Good Family Apartment Living in Great Location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Adagio Paris Haussmann Champs-Elysees

Save Saved
You added Adagio Paris Haussmann Champs-Elysees to your Saves list
Adagio Paris Haussmann Champs-Elysees
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   129-131 Boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris, France (Formerly Citadines)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE UP TO 40 %
Ranked #936 of 1,794 hotels in Paris
Pune
“Good Family Apartment Living in Great Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

As others have written, this is close to subway, close to Champs Elysis and a bit away, but for walkers, on walking distance from Lafeyatte, the departmental store and the area.
The place is clean, apartments have sufficient furniture and cutlery.
My only complain was we had a water heater problem and we received 4 explanations from 2 front office people, but not hot water for 24 hrs. When I told them they will have to either move me in other equal size room or returned me my rest of booking advance, heater started worki in 2 hrs.

Room Tip: Most rooms are good.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

175 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Everything very nice, staff helpful, room clean, location is abit far that expect. Walk to opera or Arc de Triomphe which take me around 25 mins walk. 2 metro station distance.
Kitchen, bath room all nice. Just the shower really need a curtain to keep the floor dry.
My room facing the main street and don't have any problem with traffic noise.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Romania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We visited Paris this summer in august. Prices for food are very high for tourists (in restaurants and even at fast foods), so it was a great idea to choose an aparthotel. There is a supermarket (Monoprix) very close to the hotel (5-10 minutes), with good prices for food and evrything. We appriciated the mini-kitchen, everything we needed was there, dishwashing machine included, nice new plates and glasses, tephal pan etc. I thought that it will smell a little, from all the meals cooked, but I had a nice surprise because the corridors, the rooms did not smell like fried food or something like that. The room was large, clean, big bathroom with extremlly hot water. We came by plane, but the hotel has also a big garrage underground, on 3 floors, so now we want to go on Paris by car.

Room Tip: We recommend to choose the back face of the hotel and a higher floor, because the noise from the car...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Auckland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This apart-hotel is close to transport, shops and an easy walk to the Champs Elysee. We only stayed one night but was pleased that we were able to check in on arrival at 11am!! The receptionist was wonderful and incredibly helpful. Unfortunately, the same could not be said of her replacement, who left the phone ringing and a line of guests waiting at her desk, whilst she went outside to have a cigarette and speak with a friend.

Otherwise, a clean, spacious (for Paris) and well located property. Will deinitely stay again and for longer.

Room Tip: Get a Studio, good value for money.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

This review is for July 19th - 26th in Adagio Haussmann, Paris for an American mom and 10 year old daughter traveling through Paris back to the States. After reading the reviews, we were a little bit hesitant about what we would find at the hotel, but overall, the stay was good. Our review of the hotel is at the end of this review - what I'd like to talk about is the complete lack of tourist signage in English. Please don't say that this is American egocentrism - there are 83 million foreign visitors in France every year - the majority are non-French speaking people....and what's the common denominator language of tourism, science, technology, engineering, medicine and transportation/aviation? ENGLISH!! The worst was the metro ticket machines - good luck reading how the heck to use those - thank goodness a Belgian man helped us read the French. I'm not saying that everything should be in English - but can't the metro system (the major way tourists get around) at least have usage directions in English? Gaaaaaawd.....It really, really sucked. Add to that very little air conditioning in any public places - like the metro - it was boiling hot.....and if you have a child in a stroller or are traveling with an elderly individual or someone with limited mobility, forget it....there are few metro stops with escalators and elevators....found this out the hard way hauling our luggage up the metro steps....never again. And the windows have no screens - welcome flies and other bugs! I think we should have let the Germans have France - they would have done a much better job. Regarding the hotel, the front-desk staff was very helpful, attentive and nothing to complain about there. I wouldn't buy the breakfast - the Monoprix is out the door to the right a few blocks and you can get whatever there. Always bring your own bags for carrying groceries unless you want to buy bags each time. And when you buy veggies/fruit, you have to weigh them yourselves (there are numbers on the price signs). There is that wonderful patisserie down the second street to the right also. The metro is VERY close and so is the Champs Elysees; in fact, we were there when the Tour de France rode through (nice surprise). It was clean, the towels were fine, the kitchen very adequate although the lighting was sort of strange (I think it's just the French way of lighting). The televisions have no English channels (again, this is a tourist hotel - can you at least have CNN or the BBC?). I had no clue about the recycling/garbage because it was (again) in French. Yes, there is some street noise, but we always travel with a white noise machine.The only complaint we had (we were in room 706) was that the a/c was vibrating so loudly at night that we couldn't sleep and had to change rooms. When I went down in the middle of the night to complain I also met a man (room 205) whose family had the same complaint. We were put in 708 the next night and the situation was resolved. The hotel mgt did send someone up to tinker with the pipes, etc before the move; however, it did not help room 706. Would I stay there again? Yes.....but I doubt I will go back to Paris. And 80% of everyone on the street smokes...chain smokes....smoke everywhere, my daughter is asthmatic. And watch your footing....people walk their dogs and don't pick up after them. Truly disgusting -piles of dog dirt on every sidewalk. I was really shocked at this, I thought Parisians had more pride in their city.

Room Tip: Horrible A/C unit noise in 706 and 205.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The hotel is easy to get to from public transportation and just by walking alone. It is close enough to a monoprix and walkable to galleries lafayette gourmet. Didn't use the laundry, didn't need to. I was interested in how it worked though. It would have been nice if someone would tell us how it worked when we checked in. Our unit was fine. We were on the first floor. We didn't realize until the final days that there is a switch to turn these gates on the windows to wipe out light completely! I did not like that there was no vent in the bathroom. It would get very steamy in there with no place to go! the towels were also terrible. thin and like sandpaper. I had to go to reception to get more. I don't like how they don't even clean once when you are there a whole week. The wi-fi was fine. you can always get on. and if you get bumped, just re log in. the dishwasher wasn't great though. i needed to hand wash dishes. overall, the place was fine. the service was helpful. i left a couple of items in the room and they asked me for my cc info and shipped it back to me. Overall, the place was fine. I would go back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Adagio Paris Haussmann Champs-Elysees? Share your experiences!