Travelling with a large family (5 adults & 4 kids) we had to book 1 x 2bdr + 2 x studios. I always find it funny when hotel/airline staff blame the travel agent for something on a booking, to me, when as a/the travel agent I know I requested twin bedding in one of the rooms that the hotel said I hadn't. But we made do and in the end the hotel didn't complain when we moved a mattress into the lounge to appease the kids. We were already separated over different floors so had I wanted to have the twin room we would have been separated further. Other than that this hotel is what dreams are made of! We were able to cook for our group, although they could do with some new knives, across two rooms. And the supermarket is minutes down the road. The rooms were really big so we were all able to sit around at breakfast in one room and not have to feel squashed. The afternoon we arrived we were able to go buy food, cook and then walk up the Champs-Elysees and go up the Arc De Triomphe, so the location was superb. And the metro station is meters away also. Definitely recommend this hotel, but maybe email them directly before your stay to make sure the bedding configuration is as needed (i've just seen another review with similar issues).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Claridge Champs-Elysées, built in 1914 right on the Champs-Elysées Avenue, has been witness to a century of political and romantic history of France. Secrets kept forever behind the walls of this legendary palace which has welcomed so many stars. A century later, Le Claridge Champs Elysées and its facade became listed French historical monuments, entering into the world of the most beautiful hotel residences in the world. The renovation changed this historical establishment into a contemporary, elegant Parisian residence. Spacious and comfortable, the110 Suites and apartments offer an exceptional view of the Champs Elysées Avenue or the peaceful patio of the residence. The blend of black and beige in the wall-to-wall carpeting evoke the black and white checkered pattern of the Parisian townhouses and the play of blue bands painted on the walls creates a unique ambiance. Wild silk curtains, velvet chairs, wool rugs and leather bring back the luxury of Claridge’s past glory. This is a new era for the Claridge Champs Elysées which, in 2006, joined theprestigious Fraser Suites collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees Hotel Paris
- Le Claridge Champs Elysees Paris
- Claridge Hotel Paris