Really enjoyed my stay at the Sofitel Arc de Triomphe. Hotel is in a great location, a very short walk to the Champs de Elsee and Arce de Triomphe, but on a quiet street which is a big plus. Service was outstanding--everyone was very friendly and did whatever they could to help.
The layout of the room was a bit odd. Bed was very comfortable, but the desk in chair at the foot of the bed (and in front of the tv) made it difficult to navigate across the room to the shower or to the toilet (toilet is near the front of the room; shower and sink are at the back of the room so you have to walk out from the toilet across the tv, to the sink area).
Bed was very comfortable and housekeeping is excellent. Wireless internet was okay, although signal was a bit spotty at times.
The breakfast was outstanding, although pricey (think it was 34 Euros). But food quality was terrific.
Again,everyone was very friendly. Concierge was very helpful and it was a very good experience.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Arc De Triomphe Hotel Paris
- Sofitel Arc De Triomphe Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel Paris
- Sofitel Paris
- Paris Sofitel
- Sofitel Arc De Triomphe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on one of the quiet streets in Paris' Golden Triangle, yet only a stone's throw from the Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, the hotel is poised in Haussmann-style stateliness. Just a few minutes away, the most beautiful luxury and fashion boutiques await you, in the midst of the capital's business and leisure district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Paris Arc de Triomphe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.