This hotel is under construction, and when i checked in , they gave me a room with a window completely covered by the contraction outside, and it smelled like paint. I couldn't breath in there for 5 minutes and they wanted me to stay there for few days, without any windows! Is that crazy?!
When i went downstairs , they were surprised i wanted to change. Anyway, we did switch to a much better room, however the hotel kept loosing electricity. This might not be a big deal, if you not spending too much time in the hotel, but its a huge deal when elevator doesn't work and you have to carry all your bags in the dark down 4 flights.
I am still waiting for them to send me my receipt, and now they are saying that internet doesn't work. This place is a mess.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Arc De Triomphe Hotel
- Sofitel Arc De Triomphe Hotel Paris
- Sofitel Hotel Paris
- Sofitel Paris
- Paris Sofitel
- Sofitel Arc De Triomphe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on one of the quiet streets in Paris' Golden Triangle, yet only a stone's throw from the Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, the hotel is poised in Haussmann-style stateliness. Just a few minutes away, the most beautiful luxury and fashion boutiques await you, in the midst of the capital's business and leisure district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel, Travelocity, ACCOR, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Paris Arc de Triomphe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.