We stayed Here for 10th Wedding Anniversay (2006) , first time in Paris so wanted to be central, and posh. Found the hotel the expected level of standard for Sofitel, and really great central location - we walked to everywhere except Montmartre, as we wanted to use the Metro (which was a short walk).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Place de la Concorde and Place de la Concorde, this fashionable outpost is also a few steps away from the exclusive Faubourg Saint-Honoré, internationally renowned for its luxury boutiques. Inside this haven of tranquillity, 125 rooms are traditionally decorated whereas the 21 Suites and the "Couture" Apartment were designed in a contemporary spirit by the French designer Didier Gomez. The hotel featured a gourmet French restaurant and a charming landscaped terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotel.de, Splendia and Priceline so you can book your Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Le Faubourg Hotel Paris
- Sofitel Hotel Paris
- Sofitel Hotel Le Faubourg
- Sofitel Paris
- Hotel Paris Sofitel
- Paris Sofitel