The hotel is in a very good location, with access to Paris just 5-10 minutes walk to Madeleine or Concorde Metro stations! although access to rue d'bossy for vehicles are restricted and permits are required - our limo had an issue (Special treat for the other half!).
Our room was the prestige suite (upgraded due to "Customer of the day/week", was well appointed ,,, lovely and very comfortable bed, bath was large - not a lot of drawers, and the toilet is bland compared to the rest of the decor.
There's a Nespresso machine in the room, if you've used one great - if not, there's no instructions.
There's also a in-room safe, which we used, but found that it got very hot inside, so be careful if you have something that doesn't like the heat.
Housekeeping, let the side down a little - not replacing the used coffee or leaving clean spoons! But the turn down service was a lovely treat, and the little give left on the pillow, give us that little buzz of what will it be tonight!
Front desk and concierge was very helpful throughout our stay.
The restaurant is very nice, but make a booking even for breakfast ... like all hotels the prices for some items you do need to question €8.50 for tea is a lot!, also make sure that you ask for milk or can wait a long time for it!
Overall, we had a excellent time, would very much go back to the Sofitel le Faubourg
A general issue that we found everywhere in Paris, if you ask for Coffee you get an expresso!
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Le Faubourg Hotel Paris
- Sofitel Le Faubourg Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel Paris
- Sofitel Hotel Le Faubourg
- Sofitel Paris
- Hotel Paris Sofitel
- Paris Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Place de la Concorde and Place de la Concorde, this fashionable outpost is also a few steps away from the exclusive Faubourg Saint-Honoré, internationally renowned for its luxury boutiques. Inside this haven of tranquillity, 125 rooms are traditionally decorated whereas the 21 Suites and the "Couture" Apartment were designed in a contemporary spirit by the French designer Didier Gomez. The hotel featured a gourmet French restaurant and a charming landscaped terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, ACCOR, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.