This Sofitel is located next to Concorde, and Musee du Louver. I must say this is the best place in Paris. No vehicles and motorcycles are allowed on the road in front of the hotel, as the south end of the road stands US Embassy to France. Of course this makes the area very safe.
The room is a bit too small for this price, and the room is too warm even you switch off the AC. The BOSE system is good, and room service will turn it on for you before you come back in the evening. The bed is comfortable. The bathroom is well-equipped with Hermes.
Overall, a great hotel if you care less about the high price, but more about location and comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Le Faubourg Hotel Paris
- Sofitel Le Faubourg Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel Paris
- Sofitel Hotel Le Faubourg
- Sofitel Paris
- Hotel Paris Sofitel
- Paris Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Place de la Concorde and Place de la Concorde, this fashionable outpost is also a few steps away from the exclusive Faubourg Saint-Honoré, internationally renowned for its luxury boutiques. Inside this haven of tranquillity, 125 rooms are traditionally decorated whereas the 21 Suites and the "Couture" Apartment were designed in a contemporary spirit by the French designer Didier Gomez. The hotel featured a gourmet French restaurant and a charming landscaped terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Agoda, Otel, ACCOR, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.