Dear Freinds, If you want to visit Paris and stay in 5 star hotel I am sure there are many other options with (+) 500 € / per night. We booked a junior suite for 3 adults and luckly one of us couldnt make it otherwise it might be very difficult to breathe in the room. The size of bathroom was ok but the room was too tiny for 3 adults. ( I was wondering their standart rooms ) . The hotel is at the same street with American Embassy so be prepared for extra security ( no cars allowed to the street ) .
Good things: Staff, service , food & location . We tried the breakfast & dinner at the restaurant , both was remarkeble.... Thank you to all kitchen team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Place de la Concorde and Place de la Concorde, this fashionable outpost is also a few steps away from the exclusive Faubourg Saint-Honoré, internationally renowned for its luxury boutiques. Inside this haven of tranquillity, 125 rooms are traditionally decorated whereas the 21 Suites and the "Couture" Apartment were designed in a contemporary spirit by the French designer Didier Gomez. The hotel featured a gourmet French restaurant and a charming landscaped terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Le Faubourg Hotel Paris
- Sofitel Hotel Paris
- Sofitel Hotel Le Faubourg
- Sofitel Paris
- Hotel Paris Sofitel
- Paris Sofitel