So..never been to Paris. Figured we 'd do it up big. Got a great price thru Costco. the place was amazing! Here are a few reasons why..
1-STAFF make you feel like you're famous
2-LOCATION couldn't be better
3-BREAKFAST (included) was incredible
4-QUIET-you can sleep like a baby there
5-DECOR is world class
6-SHOWER it's all about the shower. This one was super.
Hey...really..go to Paris and stay there. You can thank me later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Place de la Concorde and Place de la Concorde, this fashionable outpost is also a few steps away from the exclusive Faubourg Saint-Honoré, internationally renowned for its luxury boutiques. Inside this haven of tranquillity, 125 rooms are traditionally decorated whereas the 21 Suites and the "Couture" Apartment were designed in a contemporary spirit by the French designer Didier Gomez. The hotel featured a gourmet French restaurant and a charming landscaped terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Le Faubourg Hotel Paris
- Sofitel Hotel Paris
- Sofitel Hotel Le Faubourg
- Sofitel Paris
- Hotel Paris Sofitel
- Paris Sofitel