Last year I stayed here, and although I was very fond of the interior design, I was not always that pleased with the service. As I was in Paris again a few days ago, I decided to see if anything has changed.
And indeed! Service was a lot better, much more friendly, and more 5 star than before! I don't know if they have a new HR manager, or if staff is trained different, but now I really felt at ease and being well taken care of!!
great interior, perfect friendly service! (much better than last year!)
superbe interior, food is excellent!!! (had dinner here three times last week), friendly service, especially Fabrice! Service could be a little more improved (fi: I had to ask for bread rolls twice while there were more waiters than clients), but all of them were very kind, which is most important!
great choice, friendly service!
well it's Paris, so don't expect a very large room, but very nice design, and the bathroom is super!!
well, this is the only thing that bothered me a bit: I love the design of the spa, the pool is great, had a wonderful massage by a very nice lady, but:
I think the Spa needs some maintenance... Half of the lights on the left and right side of the pool were broken and even looked rusty. Same in the steam room, most of the lights behind the benches didn't work. Also, the showers in the male dressingroom need some extra care: the door hinges look dirty and worn out.
It is very strange, as the hotel is in perfect condition, one can't find anything dirty or broken, and to me it seemed that the spa has a different maintenance team... But, again, this are things that can be fixed in a day, so let's hope someone takes care of this, so it truly remains a 5star Spa!
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris Hotel Paris
- Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris Hotel
- Royal Monceau Hotel
- Royal Monceau Paris
- Hotel Royal Monceau
- Royal Monceau
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris is devoted to true elegance: the elegance of intelligence, of human relations and poetic moments. This French masterpiece features interiors by Philippe Starck and offers sophisticated residency with a touch of panache and irreverence, imbued with the Gallic spirit. Inventive, inspiring and imaginative – the atmosphere at this Paris luxury hotel is enlivened by art and culture. Art exhibitions, photography displays and film screenings bring the world of art to Le Royal Monceau while the Art Concierge arranges for bespoke cultural experiences and artistic discoveries beyond Le Royal Monceau.Dining at Le Royal Monceau is an effervescent affair as French restaurant La Cuisine is styled as an expansive family dining room while Il Carpaccio serves fine Italian cuisine. Pastries and desserts throughout the hotel are created by the renowned “Picasso of pastry” Pierre Herme.Situated on the prestigious Avenue Hoche, just steps from the luxury specialty boutiques of Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the elegant Parc Monceau, the hotel is perfectly placed to experience the rich, vibrant atmosphere of Paris.With its glamourous, exuberant and artistic mood, Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris distinguishes itself from luxury hotels in Paris of its generation and is once again the favoured meeting place for artists, intellectuals and a new generation of travellers, just as it was in the 1930s when the hotel was originally established. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.