“very good choice for business trip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Paris Berthier Porte de Clichy

You added Ibis Paris Berthier Porte de Clichy to your Saves list
Ibis Paris Berthier Porte de Clichy
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10, Rue Bernard Buffet | Impasse Chalabre, 75017 Paris, France   |
Ranked #979 of 1,788 Hotels in Paris

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

the hotel is very close to the train/subway station and is well surrounded by lots of restaurants, supermarkets and pharmacy. although it is far from the Paris centre but its location is good too.
the hotel staff are friendly and the hotel has 3 restaurants with s variety of menus.
the swimming pool is also an added advantage.
the only 'but' to it is the distance to the reception...it is a walk and the street into the hotel is very easy to miss, not enough sign posts. however the walkway to getting into the hotel is not ideal for a guest dragging a luggage or walking in and out of the hotel as it is a very long walk.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Paris, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Great place to stay,staff excellent,location very good ,rooms functional,comfortable and clean. Great value for a central Paris hotel.I have stayed here many times and always had great service with exceptionlly polite friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Paris, France
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Like the location but front desk is very inexperienced. Given us a small room when we have a11years old child where another family has a bigger room at the new wing . Same for the other couple without a child.

The front desk told me that the parking is eur 55 per day which shocked me. It is only 17 eur .

I do hope that the room is given to us more appropriately which will make our stay much more pleasant one.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Hotel in quite good location , close to bus stops and tube. Nothing really special but good choice if you are looking for clean and cheap place to spend the night in. English speaking receptionists, not very nice though. Would recommend anyway.

Room Tip: choose higher floors for great views on Sacre Coeur and Montmartre
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Istanbul, Turkey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

This week end I was in Hotel Ibıs Berthier with my family.
Yesterday about 16.20 hour we were sitting on the pizza restaurant inside the hotel near the lobby and we were ready for going to the airport just waiting the car and our guide.
We put our 2 luggage and 2 handbag just infront of us.
Except us there was 2 other Turkish famillies sitting there.
Every thing was normal and we were drinking our coffes just at this time newly married black couple enter to the hotel and we turned our heads to see them because it was the first time that we saw a black bride with white wedding dress. I think that this took 3 or 5 second.When we turned our head to the luggage we saw that my wife handsbag was not anymore ther. We went to the hotel reception and we told them our handbag was stolen. The security manager came and we asked the camera records immediately he said that they cant show it and I have to go to the police station.We said that there is no time because we are going to the airport .
Repeatedly he said me the same things. I said that I believe the thief will be somebody from the workers and I repeat once more that I want to see the camera records.He said me I stole it go and complain where ever you want My name is Emanuel.
We went on a bus in despair, and in the airport (Roissy) we told to the police and they report it and they gave us one copy.
This morning I went to my travel agency and told them the event and they told me that the police will open an investigation and very soon they will informed us.
Shortly if you are going to Paris please note that this hotel is not safety. May be Im wrong but I belive that they dont have any security camera and so that they didnt show it (about it Im not sure)
Last thing the about the security manager I can say that he was very arrogant and rude.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Brno, Czech Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We have been in Paris 4 day and the accomodation was very good considering price level (!) in this town.
Modern, new hotel, clean, confortable, wifi free of charge, the staff always very friendly. Size of the room not large but sufficient. The location is not bad if you can't stay directly in down town.
5 minutes by walk from boths metro stations available.
The district Clichy seems to be safety, nothing dramatic during walk even in the evening.
Sugestion: use the yellow line C for trip to center in standart time.
Very comfortable comparing typical crush in metro!
It's better to have printed timetable from web site navigo.com and to be on the station in rihgt moment to save limited time in Paris.
Summary - the hotel is very good and would receive 5 points from me if following issues would be solved:
Internet in the lobby always occupaid because only 2 monitors in this big hotel
(from other side wifi free of charge in the room)
Fresh vegitable would be appreciated but breakfast generaly speaking was very good.
A bathroom would need reconstruction soon and ruined my very good impresion from IBIS.

Room Tip: Ask side of the hotel with view to Eiffel tower (it's better to have floor no. 4 and more).
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Ibis Paris Berthier Porte de Clichy? Share your experiences!