We travelled to this hotel on our First wedding anniversary.
Paris was our last destination. We took the classique room.
1) The location of the hotel is very good. It is 2 min away from the Metro Station and 3-4 min walk from the Bus Stop.
By Bus - it takes you about 20 min to reach Eiffel Tower (must visit only after sun set).
2) Good eating joints near the hotel. India, Thai, Chinese, Mc Donalds, Coffee shops, bars, all are just 10 min walking distance.
3) Hotel Staff was kind and polite.
1) Room size for a classique hotel is very very small. No moving space. No Air conditioning in the room,
2) Breakfast was horrible, with no variety. You can avoid including breakfast in your stay.
Over all it was a good experience to stay here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Champerret Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Champerret Elysees Hotel Paris
- Champerret Elysees Paris