We stayed at this hotel at the end of March 2013.We had a warm greeting from the reception staff who were multi-lingual and explained the facilities available and nearby.
The accommodation was clean and comfortable. The one bedroom apartment we stayed in had a twin bed room and a very comfy sofa bed. There was free wi-fi available (and an ethernet connection if required..) A kitchen area near the entrance provided a sink/worktop, a two ring hob (which was painfully slow to heat up), a microwave and dishwasher.
Unfortunately the electrics were not very good - There were two loose sockets in the apartment and the light above the sink area flickered depending which other switch was pressed.
The hotel caters for budget travellers very well indeed. There are many supermarkets nearby along with a selection of restaurants (including a McDonalds), Boulangeries etc. within easy reach. The nearest Metro station Reuilly Diderot is just round the corner for connections to the main tourist sites and rail stations.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Paris Bastille Gare De Lyon Hotel Paris
- Citadines Paris Bastille Gare De Lyon Hotel
- Citadines Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Bastille Gare de Lyon Paris is located in the heart of the Bastille-Nation-Gare de Lyon triangle, in a typically Parisian quarter. This Apart'hotel has its own private garden and is also close to the Saint-Antoine hospital and the Ministry of Finance. This establishment offers you 98 apartments over 7 floors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Citadines Bastille Gare de Lyon Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.