We have found this place very convenient for our stay in Paris. It is right beside a metro station and shops and restaurants are very close by. You have the choice to cook for yourself or go out for meals and they have breakfast available if you wish. Staff are very helpful, including with helping us book tours by phone. It is not elaborate or fussy but we don't want that! There are plenty of cupboards for our belongings but there is no room for a lounge to watch tv. I would happily stay here again. A major advantage is that it is so quiet without traffic noise - at least in our room.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Paris Bastille Gare De Lyon Hotel Paris
- Citadines Paris Bastille Gare De Lyon Hotel
- Citadines Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Bastille Gare de Lyon Paris is located in the heart of the Bastille-Nation-Gare de Lyon triangle, in a typically Parisian quarter. This Apart'hotel has its own private garden and is also close to the Saint-Antoine hospital and the Ministry of Finance. This establishment offers you 98 apartments over 7 floors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Citadines Bastille Gare de Lyon Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.