We were a little desperate to find a hotel at short notice as many seemed booked out. The hotel is a little further out from the usual Paris attractions, but of course convenient for the Gare de Lyon.
The area is just a bit run down. The hotel is certainly aware of this as security is obvious with card access required for entry to the hotel.
The rooms were clean and reasonable sized, but again, just a little dated. Unfortunately we were woken up one night by a rowdy lot going to their rooms at 3.00 am.
All in all though, not bad.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Paris Bastille Gare De Lyon Hotel Paris
- Citadines Paris Bastille Gare De Lyon Hotel
- Citadines Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Bastille Gare de Lyon Paris is located in the heart of the Bastille-Nation-Gare de Lyon triangle, in a typically Parisian quarter. This Apart'hotel has its own private garden and is also close to the Saint-Antoine hospital and the Ministry of Finance. This establishment offers you 98 apartments over 7 floors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Citadines Bastille Gare de Lyon Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.