Stayed here while in Paris for the long weekend in a standard room, and found it better than expected.
Paid on average 170EUR per night, which is about medium in terms of hotel prices in Paris, and it was definately worth it.
* Central location - Just a few mins walk to subway lines, opera, (very) high street shopping, Lafayette Galleries, and you can even walk to the Lourve if you have the time.
* Staff - Warm, friendly and always greeted with a smile. Check-in was easy and hassle free. They were also keen to help when I needed help with getting the free wifi.
* Rooms - Yes, small, as others have said. But this is Paris and therefore expected. Interiors were tastefully decorated, everthing was new and of good quality.
* Bed - Large and comfortable with an assortment of pillows, including spares in case you needed more.
* Bathroom - Luxurious and large with a wide waterfall showerhead. Deep bathtub too. Included were big fluffy towels, bathrobes, slippers and Roger and Gallet toiletries.
* Noise - Double glazed windows kept noise from getting into room and even the air conditioning was non-intrusive. Slept like a baby. Also, as each floor only had 4 rooms, it meant that there were no so much traffic in the hallway and mostly quiet.
* I felt breakfast was a bit of a let-down as it was restrictive in terms of variety and quality. But then again, there were better breakfast places just outside the hotels that I preferred.
Overall, I'd recommend this as a hotel to anyone who is staying in Paris who is either visiting on business, as a couple or who is travelling solo. Families might find it expensive and too small.