Wife and I took a chance in Paris and what a great result. Stendhal Place is a quirky boutique hotel with about 26 rooms. Rooms are trendy but smallish (it's France) and extremely clean. The staff were very helpful, with Aurelie being exceptional. Breakfast was in a quaint basement cellar and worth at least a try. Bed was excellent and a good sleep helps.
Hint- walk to louvre, D'Orsay, Sienne, Notre Dame from hotel. Short underground ride to Eiffel Tower, Bastille. Catch nearby bus to catacombs (very interesting to see 8 million skeletons stacked neatly).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 classic and privilege room hotel located in the heart of Paris, a short stroll from Vendôme Square, near the Opera House & the Tuileries Gardens. The hotel features a bar and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Stendhal Place Vendome Paris - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Stendhal Place Vendome Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Stendhal Place Vendome