The hotel is a 5 minute walk from the metro in the trocadero area. It is a small and intimate hotel which is charming. Staff are helpful.
The room was a good size and had a 6 foot very comfortable bed in it. The bathroom would definitely benefit from an upgrade as the paint was flaking on the ceiling in parts but this didn't spoil our overall enjoyment.
Due to the size of the hotel evening meals are not served. It is possible to have room service which we didn't take.
Breakfast was pastries, and jam unless you wanted to pay more for either a continental to include ham, cheese or some cooked items.
There are a number of cafes up near the metro for evening meals and another couple of minutes walk will give you a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower.
My one complaint was the chamber maid banging on our bedroom door at 9.00am Sunday morning! She came twice to hurry us up. Checkout is midday so this was annoying.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Le Dokhan`s Hotel, Paris Trocadero Hotel Paris
- Radisson Blu Le Dokhan`s Hotel, Paris Trocadero Hotel
- Sofitel Paris
- Radisson Paris
- Paris Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discreetly located between Trocadéro and the Champs Elysées, this private residence was transformed by famous French decorator Frédéric Mechiche into a haute couture hotel that combines charm and luxury. The typically Parisian Haussmann facade, neo-classical interiors and unique character will delight all guests. The location offers access to an array of activities, including cultural and shopping excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, Otel, Olotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Radisson Blu Le Dokhan's Hotel, Paris Trocadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.