I have to go to Paris with work a few times a year and keep trying new hotels. This is the first one I would ask to be booked into again. Nice modern design and layout on arrival in reception. Sensible, pleasant staff, welcome absence of rather detached arrogant refrain I have found in a few other hotels in this city.
My room was fine, not big but with a nice layout with large windows looking out into the open courtyard. Larger rooms facing outwards look very good, perhaps I'll be lucky next time. Location is also excellent.
Overall I would recommend as a good value option with some degree of design integrity, in the heart of the city.
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Arc De Triomphe Paris Hotel Paris
- Ascott Arc De Triomphe Paris Hotel
- Costes k Hotel
- Hotel Costes k
- Costes k
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ascott Arc de Triomphe Paris enjoys a privileged location in the 16th arrondissement, just a short distance from the Trocadéro and not far from the Arc de Triomphe and the famous Champs-Elysées avenue. Enjoy the best of Paris right on your doorstep during your stay in this elegant upscale district. Local attractions include tourist sites, numerous museums, theaters as well as renowned restaurants.The famous architect Ricardo Bofill has designed the building and the furniture of the 83 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Olotels, Otel, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Ascott Arc de Triomphe Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.