It was a memorable 16 night stay at this hotel and I have no regrets with choosing this accommodation. By Parisian standards, rooms are relatively spacious and very clean.
- situated in a very secure and quiet area - Bastille
- two metro stations just 5 minutes away on foot - Rue des Boulets and Nation
- good restaurants in the area especially in Nation square
- 24 hour reception - very polite and welcoming receptionists
- free daily local newspapers in English and in french
- excellent french breakfast incl. a selection of savory and sweet items
- we had a superior room which I definitely suggest
- complimentary chocolate and champagne upon arrival
- clean and tidy
- TV service
- free wi-fi with excellent download speeds
- spacious and well equipped bathroom
I would like to thank all the staff for making our honeymoon a dream come true!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its individually decorated and personalized guestrooms and suites are soundproofed and offer elegant accommodation. Each room has air-conditioning, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. The well-equipped rooms feature contemporary decor and warm colours. The bathrooms include a massaging shower or bath. The Grand Hotel Français is situated in Place de la Nation, near Place de la Bastille, the fashionable Marais district and the lovely district near the Canal Saint Martin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hotel Francais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Paris
- Au Grand Hotel Francais