It was a memorable 16 night stay at this hotel and I have no regrets with choosing this accommodation. By Parisian standards, rooms are relatively spacious and very clean.
- situated in a very secure and quiet area - Bastille
- two metro stations just 5 minutes away on foot - Rue des Boulets and Nation
- good restaurants in the area especially in Nation square
- 24 hour reception - very polite and welcoming receptionists
- free daily local newspapers in English and in french
- excellent french breakfast incl. a selection of savory and sweet items
- we had a superior room which I definitely suggest
- complimentary chocolate and champagne upon arrival
- clean and tidy
- TV service
- free wi-fi with excellent download speeds
- spacious and well equipped bathroom
I would like to thank all the staff for making our honeymoon a dream come true!!