Yes, it's a good location.
BUT, THEY WILL NOT CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!!!!!
No new towels!
No changing badsheets!
Not even taking the garbage out!!
(Yes! You and the kitchen garbage will have to stay together for days!!!)
I have never experienced this kind of crap. How can they call themselves "Hotel?"
(Yea, if they charged 50 Euros, I would understand, but over 150 Euros, and not even a towel service???? BAD!!!!!!! SAD!!!! Lousy!!!!
This is not a hotel.... This hotel gave me a "bitter taste" towards all French people!
(No, I actually met some good French people.... I'm just so mad now....)
Just be careful!!!!! And enjoy France!
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Bastille Marais Hotel
- Citadines Bastille Marais Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a 5-minute walk away from place de la Bastille and place des Vosges, arguably the most beautiful square in Paris, this Apart’hotel is situated along a long tree-lined avenue with a garden walkway. The fully air-conditioned 3-star establishment offers you 138 apartments over 7 floors: 108 studios for 1 or 2 people and 30 one-bedroom apartments for up to 4 people, including 7 studios Club and 7 1-bedroom apartment Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Citadines Bastille Marais Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.